International Business Development Specialist (San Diego)
Klein Fertility Law is looking for an International Business Development Specialist who will be responsible for identifying and developing business opportunities, expanding client base by gathering data on consumer preferences, the market for our services, and our competitors.
Our International Business Development Specialist will prepare reports on the ways to improve our operations, by analyzing competitor’s business operations, and measuring the effectiveness of our marketing and communications programs and strategies. Through the use of data collection, International Business Development Specialist will compile and research data concerning competitors’ services, and analyze their respective pricing, and marketing methods.
By comparing such data with our own business strategies and results, International Business Development Specialist will then identify the best and most effective marketing methods and the most efficient business techniques for expansion of our operations on the international levels.
Job scope and responsibilities:
- Gather, understand and analyze trends and opportunities.
- Research market conditions, consumer preferences and competitors’ operations
- Identify business opportunities and development strategies.
- Prepare reports and propose solutions for business development.
- Perform other business development tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Mathematics, or Statistics.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication (oral, written and presentation skills)
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and results driven.
- Advanced proficiency in CRM, Marketing Automation, Digital Monitoring, and SEO.